Popular Posts

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The perfect society ...

Here's the trigger:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.


And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." - Revelation 21:4,5



"VAGUE" was my very first response to this greatest change of mankind ... so what's wrong with the current society?

Marx summarized his approach in the first line of chapter one of The Communist Manifesto, published in 1848: "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."




Call me 'old-fashioned' or am I playing with fire? 
I thought I could draw some links in between the two influential books in regarding on a 'perfect society'.


Hence, the birth of the title - Sanctified Union. 


But, who's going to spend time and money to watch a political religious film? I know I would not!


Besides, who was I to give definition of a "perfect society"? I was just a 21 years old 2nd yr Uni student!


So, what I called 'The Greatest Research' on EVERYTHING has began in early 2004; thank God for Internet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment